My cute friends threw me a baby shower this past saturday and it was so much fun! We decorated onsies, drank peppermint hot chocolate, and I definitely enjoyed the girl time! They had it all themed with brown, green and blue, and I wish I would have gotten more pictures of that. What great friends I have!The invitations were darling. Inside this is what they said:
Although cards are nice
They're read once or twice
Maybe three or four times at best
A book is a treasure
Forever and Forever
So instead of a card
To be put aside
Please give the little baby
A book with your name inside
It will be read to our little tyke
Before bed each night
And we will thank you Forever and Ever!
Monday, December 3, 2007
Baby Shower
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Im like Joy X 1000 in this picture! ha!!
In hottness :)
you look so good heather!! i wish i had been there!
Post a Comment