Our big chunker had his 2 month appointment today! No shots (I guess you have to schedule a different appointment) but those will come tomorrow. He's as fit as a fiddle and bigger than ever! Here's how it went:
Weight: 14 lbs 9 oz.- 95th percentile
Height: 24 1/2 inches- 91st percentile
Head Circ.: 17in- 98th percentile
There's just more to love!
Monday, January 7, 2008
The numbers are in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
SO CUTE! I love the coveralls! :)
What a big boy!!
Stella's head was only 15.5 inches!!! :) I love Isaac's head. So cute!
He is just adorable Heath!!! I do have to say the birds make pretty cute baby birds for sure!! hehe, ok, so it was corny, but oh well :) I hope all is going well!! Love ya girl!
~Loves~
~Vicky~
He's getting big! He is so darling. I can't believe it hes bigger than just a few weeks ago at the reunion! Love him........ Ohh and you guys:)
He is a chunker, but a cute one at that. As for getting together, just give me a call, I am usually just chillin' here at the house, playing with Braxton or being crafty (at least trying). I love the cricut machine!! Have you seen what it can do? You'd love it. Well, hope you're well and your lil' bird, too.
Heather, I just busted up when I got your comment because just yesterday I looked at yours! =] The secret life of bloggers... haha Thanks. We're way excited, and your little boy is adorable!
Hi Heather and Cory! I just wanted to say hi and congrats on little Isaac. He is sooo Cute!!! How are you guys doing?? Where are you at now?? YOu can check us out at rexshaunalarson.blogspot.com.
nana needs that photo! And any others you want to send. He's too cute and I'm dying to hold him and play with him!!!!!
Mom
Ok, so I first have to say that he's the cutest darn little (ok, BIG) thing I've ever seen- seriously, he's such a cutie and second of all I do have to say that he has the biggest head of all the grandchildren - even BIGGER than Madalyn's- and that's BIG!! You know the only reason he has such a big head is because Cory made so much fun of Madalyn for having a big head!! No, just teasing, but we think he's cute even if he does have a big head! However, I honestly don't think it looks big or awkward. I think it fits just right!! Love you guys!
~Chandi
Post a Comment