Tuesday, February 19, 2008

President's Day Weekend

This weekend we went down to Utah to spend time with Cory's family. Here's what we did:


We got to wake dad up every morning! He loved sleeping in and also waking up to a happy, smiling baby!

Speaking of happy and smiling...this picture looks EXACTLY like Cory when he was this age. No joke. I even pulled out his baby pictures to compare them side by side.


We took naps! Although it took him awhile to warm up to her, he loves his Grandma Birdie.


We cut hair. Funny thing is I have never used clippers before and so I was a little nervous to cut Cory's hair. In the end though, he ended up doing it himself.


We played! Hannah LOVES her cousin. Mostly just shoving the binky in his mouth :)


And we were all sad to come home!

AND I got my new computer! My work bought me this brand spankin' new computer and printer. We are so excited to finally have it! Now maybe I can stop working so much...


P.S. Isaac is now the proud owner of two front bottom teeth! They are sharp little buggars, but I'm glad that they have finally broken though so he stops fussing. I tried to get a picture, but he just kept licking my finger, so until next time...

7 comments:

Carly said...

I just can not believe he has those teeth. Here we are dealing with a teething little bugger for almost 2 months now and you didn't even know he was teething!!! Well I'm glad he's a bit happier now :)

I'd love to show you how I do my blog. Anytime!!!

Dave and Mel said...

Holy Cow Cory, Are you old enough to be a husband and father? You have a cute family. I ran into your blog today and was excited to see that you are doing good. Congrats on being a dad. What a cute baby.
Melanie (remember me) Zollinger
This is our blog if you want to check it out daveandmelstory@blogspot.com

The Clews Crew said...

How fun! I'm glad you commented so I could see your blog. I love, love, love looking at blog. These pics of Issac are adorable and I can't believe he already has 2 teeth. Robby just barely cut his second and everyone was telling me he was an early teether.

Janice said...

ohhhh! I miss his little faces! I love the pouty one, funny boy. And that big smiley one...I need to come back out and play:) Glad you had fun. You didn't show a picture of Cory's hair.

Janice said...

oh I forgot, did you notice Scott and Kendra added to theirs? Also, Aunt Kim had a kidney transplant last night and all seems to be going well:)

Mom

Callie, Shawn and Braxton said...

Melaleuca bought you a new computer? How did that happened? That's cool. That's crazy that Isaac already has two teeth. Braxton was a late bloomer, he's making up for it now because he's working on two top teeth. Glad you had a good weekend.

The Birds said...

We're so sad we missed you that weekend. Great pics though!!! I can't believe how big Iskit is getting! We love and miss all of you!