What cute kids we have! Today we went to an easter egg hunt (in which we moms just sat and ate candy!) at our friends gymnastics place and Stella, Riley and Isaac had a blast! They love eachother and its so sad that they won't get to grow up together because we'll all be moving away from eachother in the next year. Bummer! 
Friday, March 21, 2008
Best Buddies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How cute is that?!?! LOVE the new blog stuff going on too!! CUTE, CUTE!
how do you have time to keep this up and change it all the time. sorry I don't take after you:) Cute photos. I love the header one...do I get an e-mail version? Pleeeeease?!
Mom
those three are the cutiest little friends in the world!
Hey Heather,
How is it that you make someone your friend on here? We can't figure it out! BTW, nice blog!
I love the new big picture of Isaac. He is the cutest baby boy ever.
Post a Comment