Monday, March 10, 2008

Can't think of a clever title...

It feels like its been forever since I've gotten on here, yet its only been a few days (that shows you how addicted I am!)! Nothing terribly exciting has been going on. We just keep on keepin' on.


Isaac had his 4 month appointment on Thursday. Here's the stats:
Weight: 18lb. 10oz. (96th percentile)
Height: 27 1/2 in. (94th percentile)
Head: 18 1/4 in. (they didn't tell me the percentile which means they must be just trying to be nice and didn't want to tell me that my baby has a fat head. I know lady, alright?!)



So I'm taking a big step and starting a home business with Pampered Chef! I had a party at my house a few days ago and fell in love. So, I figure why not do what I love to do? Let me know if anyone wants to have a par-tay because I'd LOVE to show you all the FREE stuff you get!

6 comments:

John and Trina Busch said...

so you are going to do it after all! well good luck I hope your can get alot of fun parties, I wish I could help but after this week you'll know why I cant.

Carly said...

We should trade off shows, I'll do a show for you and you do a show for me!

The Logan Birds said...

Heather thats so awesome! Make sure to tell me when all the good deals come around!

PS: I mailed your cookies on Monday...should arrive Thursday or Friday!!

Texas Birds said...

Your kid is exhibiting multiple risk factors for obesity, which increases his likelihood of developing debilitating illnesses such as diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, and cancers...I'm messin' guys. "I see you're drinking 1%. Is that cuz you think you're fat? Cuz you're not; you could be drinking whole if you wanted to."

Ryan, Sheena, and Riley said...

I already have 5 people just in the ward that want to come(I've been putting a plug in!)I haven't even talked to my friends outside the ward!

The Clews Crew said...

So this is overdue, but it seems everytime I sit down to comment on your blog I get interupted I swear. Anyway, if you do make your blog private I would like to keep reading it. :) My email is in the RS directory. Thanks!!