Thursday, April 24, 2008

Parka anyone?


October 2007-first snow fall. Kinda fun huh?

November 2007- (Ok, missed this month. But picture snow, and lots of it)


December 2007-still snowing, but still bearable.

January 2008- sick of being inside, but I can handle it for just a couple more months.

February 2008- its freezing and its piling up by now!

March 2008- shouldn't we start to see more green and less white?!

And April 24th, 2008. That's SIX MONTHS worth of snow. I'm beinging to think that we've switched places with Antarctica or something.

7 comments:

Janice said...

Oh dear! Please pray for nicer weather next week so I can travel safely and see you:)

Mom

Rachel Holloway said...

I am totally convinced that we moved from Rexburg just in time. Everyone here (in Ohio) said we would have horrible winters and we didnt know what we were in for.

Our ended up being:
THANKSGIVING DAY--First tiny skiff of snow (not that skiff is a word...but you know)Melted right away.

3 DAYS AFTER CHRISTMAS: A few inches.

Snowed mostly the middle of Jan-middle of March (we did get dumped on pretty heavy a few times).

Clearly these people we've been talkin' to have never been to Rexburg. I could handle an Ohio winter ANYTIME! :)

On that note, wanna move out here and live by us? You and Carly should totally convince your husbands that Ohio is THE PLACE and we could hang out in nice sunshine all day while the kids frolic to fro.

hehehe....

SENDING YOU SUNSHINE!

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

Yes, Todd told me. What can we bring? Isaac is so small in that picture!

Texas Birds said...

We went swimming outside for an hour today...neener, neener.

The Clews Crew said...

I have to agree with being totally sick of snow. When it snowed the other day I wanted to throw up. Seriously!! It is April!! At least yesterday and today have been nice or I think I'd go beserk. I also wanted to say thanks for the post about being a mom and echo my gratitude that I'm a mommy. Nothing can quite explain the love that you feel for your children. It's the best.

Cassandra, James and Madison& Eli said...

Ok so I was just spying on Mom's page an I have to say that your sister looks soo muchlike you in that bottom picture on her latest post!! Beautiful!

Erin said...

I saw your post and this tune popped into my mind. Didn't even realize I was humming it until Matt pointed it out. (think Seven Brides for Seven Brothers) I thought it was funny. Two days ago it was 85 outside, yesterday it snowed, and today it's 60. Go figure.