We have been loving summer and all the fun things we've been able to do! I'll spare you all the 200 pictures I have from this past week and only post a few.

The morning of the fourth we went to the Rexburg parade with some friends. We weren't able to get any shade, so we fried, but had great seats! Isaac was interested for about the first 5 minutes and was done after that and napped. I think the best part was when the big tank sprayed water on everyone!

We drove to Utah that afternoon and met up with family in Brigham City to watch the fireworks. We hung around and ate dinner and waited and waited and waited (with 7 kids there, it took forever!). Isaac and Cameron (above) did great for seeing them for the first time. Isaac actually got a little bored toward the end, but was entertained most of the time.

Saturday we packed up and headed to Bear Lake! I miss the beach back home, and this was a decent substitute. Isaac loved to eat the sand and didn't love the cold water. It was nice to just sit back and enjoy no work, homework, or school and hang out with our family! The weather was perfect and not one of us got burnt (great considering there are 5 red heads!).
Taylor-Hannah-Elli
These girls were so fun to watch! They followed eachother everywhere, most of the time laughing and playing!

Getting ready to head out, but not without a family picture!
Cory and Tay riding gpas bike
Sunday was just a day of eating and resting. Most of us were sick or getting over it, so it wasn't a very eventful day. Cory had to go back to Rexburg that night because of work and school, but Isaac and I got to stay down and play!

The rest of my days are a blur and I don't know what happened when. We all got our toes painted and done, and the little girls thought that was pretty fun.

Rockstar Tay had a Hannah Montana birthday party! She's six going on 18. Lots of dancing, singing, crying, baloons, cake and apparently not enough presents (according to her).

The fan club.

We had a couple of bbq's during the week. Isaac enjoying some porkchops.

Grandma called up her cute old friend who took us on a fun buggy ride around Tremonton. The kids went crazy! Isaac's take on it: woopdie do.
And last but not least, Isaac's new trick. He's almost crawling, but for now I guess he'd rather work on his muscles.

P.S. Happy One Year Anniversary to our blog on July 9th! I thought it'd be fun to reminisce...{Click
here to see it!}
13 comments:
I love him doing push ups! What a He man!!!:) Haylee thinks you're a nerd for knowing and celebrating your one year anniversary of your blog:)
Mom
I love your blog but can't read any of it due to the back ground
i have to say, i laughed pretty hard at Isaacs pic of his intense work out! that is hilarious!!! Cory must be so proud, hes already training to be a bball stud. I can not wait to see you guys, we miss you guys so bad!!!
ps- I can not read your blog cause the background is all weird, ihave to highlight it for me to read it...not complaining, just informing
Cute pictures! Sounds like you guys are having a fun summer. I was wondering why you were so tan when I saw you yesterday! Your just out in the sun all the time!
What great pictures...I have been sluggish with my blogging. I love the last picture of Isaac...he looks like he is doing push ups.
I'm jealous that you got sprayed by the tank! I was at the parade and saw the tank spraying and was so excited and it didn't spray when it got to me. Lucky you!
LOVE all the pics. I'll have to give you a call to see how I get them downloaded off that website! Thanks too for being one of the best sistas in the world! My girls adore you-thanks for taking such good care of them. I'm so glad you guys were able to stay, even though I missed hanging out with you for the rest of the week, I'm glad we got one afternoon in! Love and miss you!
~Chandi
SO I am glad you FINALLY wrote another blog. Have you even checked mine? Can't tell I have no comments. HA... ANYWAY I love all the new pictures. Zach does the same push up move then starts army crawling. It's funny to watch.
I have to say that I love spying on your family. You guys are so wonderful. The last picture os Isaac looks like he is doinga push up! so cute.
on another note I noticed on Jennifers comments that you said that you were going to be home the 6-13, well my wedding reception is on the9th! If you are intersted at all let me know :)
Hey i sent you the info in an email, let me know if you got it, hopefully its the right one :)
SO I got an email back saying it didn't work so...
Hey Heather, the details are :
Saturday August 9 @ 3:00
my parents house:
34614 NE Gable Ave
La Center, WA 98629
CASUAL BBq/potluck. Mom will be providing hot dogs and hamburger, chips and hopefully pototoe salad. We are asking if able to bring a side dish to share. We will have the sprinklers availble for little ones if hot enough but will have the pool unavaible for safety reasons. Bring sunscreen! There will be a DJ and dancing. Activities for the kids, including bubbles, chalk and some things Im not allowed to know what they are :) HAHA Umm I'm trying to remember what else but can't think of it.. But casual. James and I will be in our wedding attire for like the first 30 mins- hour for pictures with family and our first dances but after that I'm changing into capri and tank top! HAHA... Just let me know if you have any other questions or if I left something out.
Hello Heather Bird!
I tagged you so you should check it out. Also those cookies were SO good! Thank you so much! You really are amazing!
what a cute little guy:)
Post a Comment