Tuesday, August 12, 2008

25 out of eternity!

Happy 25th Anniversary to my parents! We threw a little surprise party tonight for them, even though it wasn't much of a surprise. Mom & dad- you've been such great examples to us and have been through a lot. But we're so glad you're ours and are still so in love!


August 13, 1983 (sweet suit huh?)

August 11, 2008 (ok, so not quite 25 years yet)

Walking in, acting surprised

The cake, food and such

We made them cut and eat the cake just like newlyweds would do. They weren't too excited about it, but played along

My bestest Jen who was able to come. Yay!

2 comments:

Danelle Grossnickle said...

Wow! 25 years and they don't hate each other? Kidding! That is too cool of you to throw them a party! I hope my kids do nice things like that for me someday!

Brandon and Jennifer said...

I had fun Heather! You did a good job. I am SO glad I got to see you. I love you and your cute little family and your BABY BIRDIE! I can't wait to see you all again at Christmas! Travel home safely!