So I found like THE funnest website ever! Seriously, if you are a girl, you might want to stop reading this now because once you click on the link, you'll never look back. You will ignore your kids, the house won't get clean and your husband will starve because you will be too busy being vain like I am :)
If you click here, you can upload your photo and choose from lots of different makeup and hair styles. The coolest part is you can custom EVERYTHING and it tells you what brand and color the makeup is. And the even better part- it looks pretty real!
These were just a few of my favorites. Yes I did the make up (because I don't really look like that at 10pm).
And just for fun, I thought I'd throw in this one. I know...I'm tempted to do it too.



9 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the short brown hair! SERIOUSLY
i personally love the butch blonde cut. also the make-up choice!
the other post is amazing, how the food is so similar, really cool.
oh and we do feed lily! maybe she was just blessed with skinny legs? definitely not genetic.
and in the sun, her hair is red!? im crossing my fingers for auburn hair, how cute would that be? and how cute would our grandkids be???
Alright...gonna give that a try! I really need SOMETHING!
oh my gosh!! I love doing those hair makeup style things! My favorite of you is either the short dark cut or the long curly dark look! You look great in just about anything though!
MEEEOWWW! Heather, you are a hotty in the 80's!
Okay, the bottom one just made me wet my pants...kidding:) I will have to check this website out when I am bored ha ha !
Thank you!! I have been looking for something to do and this successfully used up about an hour!! :)
hey this is jay and katie! we finally found you via chels! you guys look so happy and that hair and makeup thing is too funny. jay asked what in the crap did you do!
I love you in the short brown hair. OH, I think we might take up on your offer for your apartment.
Post a Comment