Thursday, November 13, 2008

Attention Rexburgians!

{sorry, the picture isn't the greatest. Its from my phone}

If you want a good time, head over to Nature Park (by the skate park) and feed the ducks! Seriously, there are like 50 starving duckies and geese just waiting to maul you and your crusty bread. Its hilarious really!

Like tonight when Isaac got a little spooked, spit his binky out and one of the ducks thought it was bread so he grabbed it in his beak. Being the protective mama I am I chased that thing silly until it dropped it (thank heavens it didn't fly away!). And yes, I did give it back to its rightful owner after cleaning it.

9 comments:

Rach said...

we did that! and honestly it creeped me out...reminded me of the movie 'the birds'

Danelle Grossnickle said...

You truly know how to entertain don't you? :)

Jeff, Traci and Kaden said...

Jeff and I used to go feed the ducks all the time! How fun! If you go there at the right time of year there are little baby ducks as well!

Rick and Jenny Runyan said...

We've been to the nature park on a few outings, but a lot of people don't even know it exists! The ducks are great, and you are brave for venturing out in the cold to do that!

Texas Birds said...

Too bad Cory didn't get a picture of you chasing the duck- that would have been great to see! Love you guys!!

Kendra Richardson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kendra Richardson said...

How fun, and what an adventure for Isaac and the ducks!

Gena said...

We love going to the nature park! The ducks are so fun... except sometimes in the summer there is a very DISGUSTING smell coming from the brush. I about gag if we walk around that way... but other than that (oh, and the knats) we love it!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. I think I might have to take Kason over to the pond and show him the ducks. He might like it.