Friday, November 7, 2008

This is what happens...

when your baby poops in the tub (for the 4th time this week) and you let him run wild.

And this is what happens when you have a great husband who will fish it out (for the 4th time this week).


13 comments:

The Clews Crew said...

All I have to say is LOL!!! That is hilarious, sorry, but it is.

Janice said...

isn't it illegal to put nude photos on blogs?:) He is awfully cute though:)

Callie, Shawn and Braxton said...

Haha. THat's funny. Braxton just did that the other morning. Shawn was gone, and I didn't take it to well. I ended up puking up my breakfast. Poor Braxton, he was still in the tub. I tried to fish the poop out, I'd get a peice, turn around and throw it in the toilet, puke a bit, and kept going. Anytime I'd puke Braxton would start to cry harder. It was so sad. It's funny now, but sure hated going through it. So, just wait when it happens and you're pregnant again. It sucks more!!

Katie said...

that's funny! Avery pooped in the tub a week ago and jay had to fish it out as well! good thing we have husbands :)

Danelle Grossnickle said...

I remember the "poop in the tub" days but you are lucky my husband would not have touched it with a 50 foot pole...he just conveniently made himself scarce?

Unknown said...

dont you just love boys!!!

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

That is so funny! I'm just waiting for the day Zack poops in the tub...Those pictures are really hilarious.

T-Birds said...

Isaac is the best!!! And so is Cory for cleaning up!! You go, Isaac!! Love, grammy Birdie

Ryan, Sheena, and Riley said...

that is so funny and cute bum!!!

The Birds said...

Oh, Isaac is SUCH a cutie!! I just love him! I LOVE the pic of he and Cory hunched over the tub -too cute! Also, we hope that YOU had a VERY happy birthday on Thursday. We love you guys and miss you tons!
~Chandi

Anonymous said...

Your little Isaac gives me an insight into the future for what I have to look forward with Kason. Props to Cory for cleaning up the mess. Jeff will be calling out my name for sure.

Alisha and Braeden said...

haha thats awesome! What a great picture of the two!

Megan Loves Life said...

Oh Abbey has been doing that lately! The last one was diarrhea... that was fun. 4 times in one week though! I'm sorry for you!!