Cute kid. See you in a few weeks.Dad
I am freaking out!!!!I cant believe it! he is sposed to be a tiny little baby boy with hints of red hair, not walking and talking!!! ahhhhhhh
this is rach, not 'the' chad in case you were wondering
Oh he's so cute. We could just watch that over and over again. haylee says he needs to be able to say her name before you all get here:)
He is just learning new things so fast. Time flies by I could swear you just had him??? HMM??I can't wait to see you at church for Christmas!
So cute! He's walking so well. I love at the end when you stop because you don't know if you're recording him. I've done that a lot. Merry Christmas!
"he's so cute, so cute" MadisonHe is adorable!!!
Yay Isaac! What a cute little guy....just be ready-soon the walking will turn into running!
That is so exciting. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. Don't blink, cuz you might miss something!!
Heather, you're such a good mom :)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Cute kid. See you in a few weeks.
Dad
I am freaking out!!!!I cant believe it! he is sposed to be a tiny little baby boy with hints of red hair, not walking and talking!!! ahhhhhhh
this is rach, not 'the' chad in case you were wondering
Oh he's so cute. We could just watch that over and over again. haylee says he needs to be able to say her name before you all get here:)
He is just learning new things so fast. Time flies by I could swear you just had him??? HMM??I can't wait to see you at church for Christmas!
So cute! He's walking so well. I love at the end when you stop because you don't know if you're recording him. I've done that a lot. Merry Christmas!
"he's so cute, so cute" Madison
He is adorable!!!
Yay Isaac! What a cute little guy....just be ready-soon the walking will turn into running!
That is so exciting. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. Don't blink, cuz you might miss something!!
Heather, you're such a good mom :)
Post a Comment