Man I am with you. I am getting blog burned out. I feel like it has become a shrine to Melanie. I am just getting on weekly to post updated pictures and updates of Melanie. I feel like making my own blog to just chat with people and maybe ...not invite my mother in law?... I dont know! I miss you!
4 comments:
I love grateful friday!
I love Red box too!! I hope I get a red headed baby!! Although I love my blond headed one! Miss ya! Hope california is treating you well!
Man I am with you. I am getting blog burned out. I feel like it has become a shrine to Melanie. I am just getting on weekly to post updated pictures and updates of Melanie. I feel like making my own blog to just chat with people and maybe ...not invite my mother in law?... I dont know! I miss you!
your baby IS adorable!
Post a Comment