Sunday, June 14, 2009

Making it public

Before this pregnancy even started, I vowed to eat less sugar in hopes that I would "grow" a smaller baby the next time around. Well that was before I had stronger hormones, and boy let me tell you that this has been one tough road, and I'm not even half way there!!

So after eating mounds of cake, chocolate, ice cream, burgers, eclairs, milkshakes, and anything sweet under the sun I am vowing to myself to cleanse my body this week of sugar. My body has become addicted to it, and I don't want to NEED it every single second of the day.

So to you, my blogging public, I am proclaiming to stay away from any added sweeteners, fats, refined sugars, and just plain bad for you stuff for an entire week, even if it kills me. If you see me at the grocery store, you'd better check my cart, just in case. I've never been known to have a strong will power!

Here we go.......

6 comments:

Gena said...

Does that mean no Ohs? Don't worry, now that I'm hooked I'll eat double to make up for your loss.

Rick and Jenny Runyan said...

You are a stronger woman than me. Good luck, if it works for you I may have to give it a try! And if you succeed, be sure to reward yourself....with a little sugar of course!

Carly said...

YOU GO WOMAN!! you can do it, Heather, you are strong and powerful! haha (positive verbal reinforcement = motivation...)

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

GO HEATHER GO! I plan on doing the same thing the next time...we shall see. :)Keep us updated! I want to know if you make it.

Danelle Grossnickle said...

Way to go! You can do it!

derek and michelle said...

good luck!