Wednesday, July 15, 2009

WA Trip Part 2

Saturday was the big day, and the whole reason I flew home. I wouldn't have missed this wedding for the world! Jen looked gorgeous and the wedding/reception were seriously so much fun! It was a beautiful day, and perfect for a wedding!
Jen and I have known eachother since we were 11, I think, back when Hanson united us.
Ahh the good old days!

Mr & Mrs McCreedy!

My mom made the cake! If it wasn't so late, I'd tell the funny story behind it, but you'll just have to ask me when you see me.

Cute little Taylor Family.

What's a trip home without seeing Julie?!

I have to give a HUGE thank you to my dad who stepped in and took care of Isaac almost the entire wedding. Usually when I go visit back home, Cory takes care of the little man while I get to socialize. Do you know how hard it is to socialize AND watch a toddler? THANKS DAD!

The rest of Saturday and Sunday were spent hanging out enjoying the nice weather, more swimming, and of course riding girly pink bikes.



Eventually it had to come to an end, and thankfully our trip back home was the cherry on top.
Thanks again to my family for putting up with us! We had a blast seeing everyone and hope we make it back to WA soon! (This time with Cory of course!)

5 comments:

tacy said...

I haven't seen Julie in SO long!!! I'm glad you had fuN!

Dulcie said...

What a fun little vacation. Do you make cakes also? The cake your Mom made was beautiful. I can't believe how cute Isaac is, he's such a handsome boy!

Erin said...

Cute cake! You know... you're gonna have to tell the story eventually if you keep teasin us.

The Birds said...

Isaac is SO stinkin' cute and the cake is cute too. Oh, and YES, I do know how freaking hard it is to try and socialize while chasing kids - not fun! - So kudos to your dad!

Danelle Grossnickle said...

such a nice post...enjoyed every word of it!Good to see and talk to you Heather!