Monday, November 30, 2009

Come and gone...

It was so helpful to have my mom and family here right after Audrey was born and for Thanksgiving. Surprisingly it wasn't too chaotic or draining, and Isaac had constant attention, something he's having a hard time letting go now that they're gone! (and we are too!)

Cory asked me last night if I had to re-learn how to do the dishes, fold the laundry and make dinner because my mom was so good at doing everything while she was here! We sure miss all of them and are definitely trying to move closer! (Sorry UT Birds. Utah just isn't in the cards for us. We still love you all too!)






5 comments:

Carly said...

so sweet! and your mom looks great :) SO DO YOU! :)

Nicole said...

That last picture is precious! What a beautiful little girl.

Brandon and Jennifer said...

SOOOO cute. I <3 these pictures. And I <3 you

Danelle Grossnickle said...

sweet pictures! You have one seriously awesome family!

The Birds said...

So fun!! It's always so nice to have your mom there after having a baby...I cry for days after she leaves, and with Madalyn I cried so hard after my sister left that I wasn't 3 hours before I was on the phone begging Candy to come stay! I'm so glad it was good for all of you!
~Chandi