Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Early Thanksgiving

We have a group of girls up here that are from our home wards or are family, and I try to get them over to my house to feed them a hearty meal at least every week. I have LOVED getting to know them better and helping them adjust to school! They are so much fun and I really, REALLY am going to miss them!

Tonight was the last night I am doing it this semester, since I'm due in 2 1/2 weeks and the stress of preparing a meal for 10 people is wearing. But I thought I'd give it one last good effort and put together a whole Thanksgiving dinner!

Delicious, if I do say so myself...

All the cute girls. Isaac especially loves them, and calls them his girlfriends.


Thanks for being the greatest girls!

7 comments:

JeriLyn said...

How fun! You are so sweet to do that for them!

Shinae said...

Hey Heather! I just saw the CUTEST blog template (yes, its free) and thought of your cute little family. It even has 4 birds! :) Here is the link:

http://mycorktemplate.blogspot.com/

Hope your doing great and look forward to seeing some pictures of your new baby girl soon. Good luck!

Shinae

Shinae said...

Here's one more! :)

http://mynesttemplate.blogspot.com/

Shinae

Rach said...

i will gladly be isaac's girl friend if it means you cook me dinner. I'm pretty sure Chad will understand.

Cassandra, James and Madison& Eli said...

Yummy. Such a good Mommy Bird! You are a wonderful person to take them all in... ANd I can only imagine how yummy the food must taste!

Lindsay said...

You are such a sweetheart to do that for them! You are always thinking of others Heather! I love ya!

Danelle Grossnickle said...

You are so AWESOME! Tell Brianna, Shelby and Natalia "hi" from sister Grossnickle for me! What a treat for them!