WE ARE HERE!
Woah, it has been an adventure, but we made it and already are in love with Colorado.
The drive out here was pretty great, but I'll let you know now that the drive through Wyoming is b-o-r-i-n-g! The kids did awesome, and it was so nice to have Cory's parents drive out with us.
Getting into our place was another story though- both kids screaming and ready to eat/play/stretch/wiggle/touch-everything-in-sight. While eight of our ward members helped us moved in, I spent the majority of the time in the bathroom with the water running trying to calm an inconsolable child (running water works wonders!).
But we are here and we love it. We love the apartment, the city, the SUNSHINE and the people.
Here's to a few more days of unpacking, and hopefully we'll have our own internet up soon so I can upload pictures. (Yes, I'm "borrowing" someone's wireless)
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Home sweet home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
So glad you made it out there and that you are liking CO! It seriously is the best place and yes i am a little biased :) Hope Cory likes his new job too!
Woohoo! How exciting and good for you guys! Can't wait to see pics!
Right after we got married, we drove from Illinois to Idaho. We went through Wyoming and Nebraska, and it really is an awful drive. There is nothing, and it feels like it takes forever to get through.
I'm so glad to hear you all made it safely!
Yay!! Glad you made it and are loving it!
I'm glad you guys made it safely and are enjoying Colorado. I'm kinda jealous that there is sunshine there!
So glad you made it! Can't wait to see pics and get you on skype! Give the kids hugs and kisses for us. We miss you so much already!!
~Chandi
Glad you made it! I'm excited to see pictures soon!
So happy for you! You will love it in Colorado...just remember the mountains are now on the West:)
Hope Cory loves his job!! Miss you!
I HATE wyoming! HATE HATE HATE wyoming!! I drove through wyoming at least twice and year and I HATE it.
That has to be such a great feeling! I'm glad you guys got there safe and sound and are starting to like the place already. Of course any place with sunshine would be awesome right now! Hope Cory's new job is starting out well.
heather you probably don't remember me but we were in the same ward in rexburg for a while. I randomly stumbled onto your blog and saw that you just moved to Colorado. My husband and our two kids also live here in Colorado, actually we are both from here-we love it! We live in Parker-let me know if there is anything we can do for you. We would love to get together sometime.
Lacey- I left you a message on facebook with my phone number. We should get together!
Post a Comment