We have been having so much fun lately! Apparently so much fun that I forget to take pictures or if I do I only get a couple. Will work on it.
We have been lucky enough to enjoy bea-u-tiful weather recently and even luckier enough to go out and play! Last Saturday we went downtown with Cory's manager to the St Patrick's day parade. Their daughter Mia and Isaac had so much fun (again, no pictures to document) even if we were standing next to two waaay to drunk grown men, yelling profanities for no reason...
And our awesome friends invited us to head to the zoo (which I have been dying to do!) with them and we had a blast! All of the kiddos were so good and the weather was nice and springy. The boys LOVED being able to run around and climb up on everything.
Ask Isaac (and I'm sure Ty) what his favorite part of the whole trip was and he'd tell you the tractor:They stood here longer than at any exhibit we went to and didn't want to leave to go see more animals. Gotta love those boys!
And sadly this was the only other picture I got of the whole day. LAME. (but the fish is cool, eh?)
But we really had so much fun and are loving our new friends we are making!
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
sunshine? yes please!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
aha, you did stay up to get it done. How'd you get the font on there? I can get it on my banner, but how about the rest of it? looks cute:)
Glad you are getting some warm sunny weather! I can't wait to see you. and we WILL take pictures <3
hmmm, I can see your cute fonts on Dad's computer, but he doesn't have those fonts on his...
i LOVE that he liked the tractor best. such a boy.
Post a Comment