Friday, March 26, 2010

Toy story!

Alright, since I can't email or text each one of my friends, I thought I'd pass along this awesome deal via the blog world. ITS ONLY GOOD UNTIL SATURDAY so make sure you do this QUICK!

This is how to get toy story 1 & 2 for 4 DOLLARS. Yep, you heard me. Awesome, no?

1st: Make sure you can get a copy of the Toys R Us add in this past Sunday's newspaper, I'm assuming you can get this at the store too. Make sure it is the add that has Toy Story for $16.99 each when you buy both, I think it's on page 3.

2nd: Go to Disneymovierewards.com sign up to be a member by clicking on the JOIN NOW link on the bottom left, it only takes 2 minutes. Once that is completed go to the link at the top HOW IT WORKS, click on Enter Codes. Enter these codes 786936294507 upc for Toy Story 1 and 786936294521 upc for TS2 and you’ll be able to print a $10 off blu ray combo pack coupon for each one. You can actually print off two coupons per code per member so share with a friend!

3rd: Take the Toys R Us add, and the coupons to Target. Get the movies, tell the cashier you would like to price match Toys R Us for the DVD's. They will give you both DVD's for $16.99 each plus take of an additional $10 which is their in store promotion, plus you give them 2-$10 coupons, it will ring up right around $4, tax is applicable so it will be different wherever you live.

The great part about this is, there is one ticket to go see the new Toy Story in theater's in each DVD! A $17 value just right there!

I really hope these upc codes work for you. If they do not all you have to do is find someone who has an old version of Toy Story 1 and 2 (it has to be one of each movie so you can get the 2 different coupons), it can be on VHS or DVD, and type in that upc code (remember it has to be all the numbers on the bottom of the bar code even the ones off to the far left and right) You can also try these codes to see if they work.

786936670332 Toy Story 1

786936127683 I think toy story 2

If you can't find the toys r us ad, you can still get both movies at toys r us for 6.99 each, which isn't bad either!! Good luck!

8 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

And if you just go to Toys R Us and get theirs for 16.99 each, there is also a $5 off coupon for each movie that many of had luck in combining. My sister did it yesterday and had no problem--
got hers at TRU for $2.00 each.

Rachel Holloway said...

oh sorry--the $5.00 off coupon is I think on coupons.com....
you can just google toys r us $5 off coupon and I am sure you will come up with it. You can try at Target, but I know a lot of Targets are really stingy with their coupons and price matching.

A little Birdie... said...

thanks rachel! Awesome!

Amiee said...

This is sweet!! Thanks for sharing!

Dulcie said...

Thanks! I'll tell you if it works.

Carly said...

SO COOL! :) wish we lived near toys r us!! :(

Dulcie said...

It worked. I spent 5.60 and purchased both movies. Thanks for the heads up!

Julia said...

Yeah! It worked! :) Thanks!