You do have two of the cutest kids ever. And I can't believe how big that little girl is getting.
It true, the are so cute! I noticed that one of the pictures was taken in Ikea, I don't think there is anything better.
SOOOO cute <3 I love being a mama
I love how up-beat and happy you are! It's very inspiring and reminds me that I love my kids so much too! Thanks!
wow audrey looks exactly like isaac, only a baby, and she wears pink! haha! I saw her shirt soaking up a puddle of drool, Porters doing that too. I just barely got my bibs out for him to wear. PS your hair looks great! (from earlier post)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You do have two of the cutest kids ever. And I can't believe how big that little girl is getting.
It true, the are so cute! I noticed that one of the pictures was taken in Ikea, I don't think there is anything better.
SOOOO cute <3 I love being a mama
I love how up-beat and happy you are! It's very inspiring and reminds me that I love my kids so much too! Thanks!
wow audrey looks exactly like isaac, only a baby, and she wears pink! haha! I saw her shirt soaking up a puddle of drool, Porters doing that too. I just barely got my bibs out for him to wear. PS your hair looks great! (from earlier post)
Post a Comment