I dare say I'm the luckiest gal in the world because not only was it our anniversary this weekend, but also mothers day. Double whammy! And I was spoiled....
These on Thursday:
Then (and I know this might sound silly, but I loved it) movie in bed and Denver Style popcorn Friday.
Got massages together Saturday morning.
Dinner here Saturday night (for half off nonetheless!):
And was surprised with this necklace for mother's day (to come in the mail soon...):

Lucky? YES!
Spoiled? YES!
Happy? You betchya!
5 comments:
Wow!! What a great weekend-it sounds just perfect!! And what a sweet hubby-I'm glad you got spolied, you deserve it!
awesome awesome awesome. Simply all there is to be said! What a great weekend!!!!
Those flowers are SO PRETTY! And where did he get that necklace? I want one like that, only with the letters of my kid/almost kids. Good job, Cory!
Okay so here's what I have to say. Shem has NEVER gotten me anything. Not for my birthday, not for an anniversary, not for Mothers day. Um, you may think I'm kidding but this is for real.
He needs some... lessons. So i'm nominating Cory to create a husband training camp... ... ... :) hahahahaha, seriously? :)
Wow! Could Cory call and give Preston some lessons. Flowers. Gorgeous. Necklace. Darling. Dinner. Salivating!!! How fun! Lucky gal!
Post a Comment