We've been trying to go to the zoo for the past month, and the first two times we actually made it, they were closed. But third times a charm, and we finally got to put our zoo membership to work!!
Heather's favorite parts:
You can't really tell from this picture, but this is a baby seal, born last week! Oh it was so stinkin' cute and SO tiny. I wish I could have gotten a picture of the mom and him/her together. The mom would "bark" and then the baby would "bark" back in its raspy little voice!
This beauty. Isaac thought it was going to eat him though!
Cory's favorites include:
Up close and personal with Mr. Rhino. We really were that close! No zooming action here!
This hippo decided to put on a show. Just as I snapped this picture, he whipped around to show us the inside of his gigantic mouth, but I missed it.
Isaac's favorites:
Need I say more? He really LOVED it, despite the lack of a smile.

Checking out the diggers and tractors building the new exhibit. Notice that his two favorites don't include animals?
Audrey's favorites:
She LOVED the train just as much as her brother!
Being held almost the whole time. What a monkey!
Heather's favorite parts:
Cory's favorites include:
Isaac's favorites:
Audrey's favorites:
5 comments:
Oh my gosh! Your fam is so cute and your sooo tan!! Love watching your family grow.
so cute. I love the zoo
How fun. We love the zoo. You look great Heather!
I miss the Denver Zoo. I love that place. I can not believe how fast your kids are growing. They are so cute.
Wait!! what day did you go? we went on the 28th!
Post a Comment