The only difference between our dinner-making experience then was that you actually did it! I just scooted around (with Flo holding on to my legs and screaming) and cooked for an hour in misery and anxiety.
I thought about grabbing mine, but in this case, it WASN't the thought that counted.
LOL. Amen. Hey- I joined FIT FRIENDS! I've been meaning to call you. How is it going for you? I'm so scared that this week is going to be so much worse than last. How are you doing? If you get time you should call me!
That is such a great idea! It's so frustrating when you are trying to make dinner and they are whining, holding on to your legs- I'll have to try your new look!
8 comments:
I would be ALL over that if I had a backpack--only a front pack here though, and I am afraid I will burn the little man if I cook with him there! lol
Haha I love this!!
The only difference between our dinner-making experience then was that you actually did it! I just scooted around (with Flo holding on to my legs and screaming) and cooked for an hour in misery and anxiety.
I thought about grabbing mine, but in this case, it WASN't the thought that counted.
lol. Someone doesn't look very happy. You're such a good Mom!
I've been there too. Like you said, you do what you've gotta do.
I've totally been there before. Thank goodness for carriers! ;)
LOL. Amen. Hey- I joined FIT FRIENDS! I've been meaning to call you. How is it going for you? I'm so scared that this week is going to be so much worse than last. How are you doing? If you get time you should call me!
That is such a great idea! It's so frustrating when you are trying to make dinner and they are whining, holding on to your legs- I'll have to try your new look!
Post a Comment