Sunday, January 9, 2011

Karma

Just a few days ago I was complaining to Cory how the kids are soooo whiny when they are sick. I mean, not only is the snot and the getting up 4 times at night enough, but then there is the constant whine over every little thing...all day.

I tried to bite my tongue though because I knew that the more I complained, the sooner I was going to be reminded of really how miserable it is to be sick. In all honesty, I haven't been really sick in over a year, and some how you forget how crummy you feel.

And you know what? Today we're home sick. 3/4 of us. And I have strep. Awesome. I think I've learned my lesson!!

3 comments:

Birdnest said...

awww...I'm so sorry you have to experience that sick awfulness. If it helps at all...I really miss you guys! Your little ones are growing up so fast. ((HUGS)) and prayers for your combined quick recoveries!!

Judd Sarah and Jackson said...

I wish I was there to bring you guys dinner! Im sorry your sick! it is crummy! Maybe I should send you a package to cheer you up!

Candace said...

Aw, lame! Sorry!!

Looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas & New Years! Thanks for the comment on my blog! They're actually slipper boots to wear around the house...sighhhh, they're wonderful. Got them online at Target!