I guess that wasn't very fair of me to break the big news, but tell nothing else! So here are the details, respectively:
Pregnancy:
I'm 14 weeks along and due in July. Feeling pretty good now, but still go through bouts of nausea every so often. We're going to keep the gender of this little one a surprise, but I have a hunch its a boy. Or, maybe that's just because I really want a boy!
Moving:
Cory got a job with Walmart headquarters in Arkansas, hence the reason for the move. The job really just kind of fell in our laps, and it couldn't have happened at a better time. We're not sure on move dates just yet, but it will probably be around mid February. Although we're extremely sad to leave Colorado, we are definitely excited for this big adventure!
Pregnancy:
I'm 14 weeks along and due in July. Feeling pretty good now, but still go through bouts of nausea every so often. We're going to keep the gender of this little one a surprise, but I have a hunch its a boy. Or, maybe that's just because I really want a boy!
Moving:
Cory got a job with Walmart headquarters in Arkansas, hence the reason for the move. The job really just kind of fell in our laps, and it couldn't have happened at a better time. We're not sure on move dates just yet, but it will probably be around mid February. Although we're extremely sad to leave Colorado, we are definitely excited for this big adventure!
11 comments:
SO EXCITED FOR YOU! Hey, we actually have friends from Rexburg that work for Walmart headquarters in Arkansas--I can put you two in touch if you have any questions...maybe they could help you guys figure stuff out. Let me know!
That is so exciting! We have some dear friends from Rexburg that are there! They love it there! They are an awesome couple! Congrats on the new job and the new baby! What an exciting time in the Bird family nest :-)
How funny! I will now have known three people who moved to Bentonville to work at Walmart Headquarters...that is where you will be right? Anyway Almira Lewis just moved from there, and Dianne Shawcross just moved TO there. Not sure if you even know those two (I used their maiden names) but they are both from Washington. Anyway congrats! And I can't believe you were able to keep your pregnancy a secret until 14 weeks along on your third kid! I swear with Liam I looked 5 months pregnant by like week 10! And being nauseous and still keeping it secret...props!
Congrats on the pregnancy!! So exciting! Good luck with the move!
Congratulations on both! We are very happy for you guys but sad to see you move.
Looks like 2012 is going to be a big year for y'all! What exciting news. I wish I was there to help you pack and help get everything done during the whirlwind that is moving. And a baby too? How fun! You and Meggin are right along side each other, I think.
WOW!!!!!!!! congrats!! I am so happy for you. Sad that there probably wont be any chance you will stop by the shop on your way to utah though :( so glad your doing well.
It did not fall in your lap, it jumped in and annoyed you til you said yes!!!
Wow so fun! I have to be honest though... I am more surprised about the move than I am about the baby! Congrats though, it will be fun!
We are so excited for you guys! Two very exciting things!! We are coming to in May and we were looking forward to visiting you guys! Bad timing right! Oh well! Congrats!
*to Denver
Post a Comment