So there's something we've been wanting to tell everybody for awhile now.
We've known for a loooonnng time, but have had to keep it a secret until it was safe.
(Can I tell you how hard it is to keep secrets from people, especially when it involves huge changes for our family?!)
We've been hoping and planning for awhile now that it would happen, and things do (on Heavenly Father's time)
Alright, I can't stand it anymore.....
WE'RE MOVING TO ARKANSAS!
Isn't that great?!
Oh yeah, and we're pregnant :)
We've known for a loooonnng time, but have had to keep it a secret until it was safe.
(Can I tell you how hard it is to keep secrets from people, especially when it involves huge changes for our family?!)
We've been hoping and planning for awhile now that it would happen, and things do (on Heavenly Father's time)
Alright, I can't stand it anymore.....
WE'RE MOVING TO ARKANSAS!
Isn't that great?!
Oh yeah, and we're pregnant :)
19 comments:
Congrats, on both! Happy for you guys!
BOO on moving FARTHER away but congrats really! I just miss you...
You're leaving us!!!! :( So, sad. Heather, those are big changes and we are so happy for you. Sunday I'm gonna need a full update on all the plans. That is so exciting!
Congrats on the move and the pregnancy. How far along are you? When are you guys moving? I need more details. :-)
Congrats! I was thinking about this the other day! I let Michael read this and three times he said, "they're moving to Arkansas?" lol. guys. So happy for you guys! Sad you are moving.
So excited for you!! Sad to see you go, but excited for you!
Congratulations on moving and baby #3! How exciting!
Oh Heather Feather. . . . . . I am so happy for you. I can just feel your happiness through this medium. WOW! Look at how your life is just taking off and so many blessings keep pouring out on you and your sweet family. Isn't life just the best. I love you so much and am so grateful for your example of righteous living for me. And a new little one too. Goodness. Miss you but know that it is ok. Happy to you. . . .
Oh man, you got me!! I saw this post and thought, "oh, I totally know their big news" (as of a week ago, anyway) and then you surprised me with the Arkansas thing. Ha!! But wait -- boo!! You are leaving us!!! I guess I knew it was coming for awhile now but still.
I wish you luck in your adventures!
So exciting on every level! We will miss you!
Hooray for you and your family! We will miss you!
Congrats you guys!! 3 is the best! :) Why are you going to Arkansas?
Congratulations on the new employment and hope everything goes wonderfully with your move and new baby!
Congrats on having #3 on the way, It gets a little crazy when they out number you. And Wow Arkansas, I hope you guys love it there.
So exciting! So happy for you and your sweet family.
Congrats on both! I'm with everyone else, I want to hear more details!
So awesome for both! congrats! when are you due?
so, so happy for you and this new chapter of life! Can't wait to hear all the details! :)
haha! What a cute way to announce such big things! Well now you need to post and explain why you are moving! And congrats on the baby! That is so exciting!!!
Post a Comment