Right now Cory is snuggling a sick Isaac in his bed, while a sick little Audrey coughs away in her own. We've all been hit pretty hard with some kind of bug- Audrey first with bronchitis, Isaac next with croup, and me with who knows what. Nothing fun to say the least!
We are so lucky to have a great daddy/husband. He seriously is amazing. Last night both of the kids were probably up around 8 times, and he got up with them each time while I tried to fight my own battle. Then he took the day off of work, cleaned the house up and fed us all a dozen popsicles. (And paid the bills, no less). Oh how we love him so!
Here's to hoping this is the last sickness in our house till winter!
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Sickies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sorry! That sounds completely awful.
Heather, I've been thinking about my comment on your facebook post about that movie you shared. I think I came across rude and I feel bad. Home birth stuff just gets me so worked up because I see such scary stuff at work (I've seen babes die because they didn't make it to the hospital in time). I need to speak out about it more kindly though. Best of luck with your pregnancy! We're excited for you guys!
Post a Comment