Sunday, June 3, 2012

Lets play a game!

The comparing game, that is. All pictures taken at 34 weeks. Left is most recent, and I find it kind of funny that with Isaac's picture I'm wearing blue, Audrey I'm wearing pink, and this one I'm pretty neutral.  Ahh its getting so close I can feel it!!

11 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

You are SO gorgeous!

Laura Dunford said...

Practically in the home stretch!! You get prettier each pregnancy. Can't wait to see what cute kid you pop out of that belly :)

Allison said...

You look great in all of them! wish I could look that good when I am 34 weeks pregnant. Hope all goes well with the last few weeks.

Meggin said...

You really do look great!! And I think your tummy looks really similar with this pregnancy and Audrey's.

Gena said...

This and Audrey's look very very similar! Maybe another girl!! You guys are so patient. I don't think there is any way I could wait, even with having a boy and girl already!
Can't wait to see what little baby Bird #3 will look like!

Lindsay said...

I agree with Laura. Prettier each pregnancy!

Sonnie and Ryan said...

You are too cute!!!! We miss you guys!!

Amy and David said...

So FUN!!! You are a beautiful mama. I love the shirts that is too cool. I agree with Meggin your belly looks similar ;) It's fun to speculate.

Nicole said...

You look fantastic! Can't wait to find out what it will be!!

Charitons said...

I am going to guess you have a girl in there from way you are carrying! How exciting1

LeChem Fam said...

Just so you know you are not supposed to look that good on your third pregnancy! Your amazing!