Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Its always fun when Grandma comes!

 My mom came out a few days after I had Alivya and we're so grateful she did! I think the reason the kids wanted me to have the baby is so that Grandma Jan, Haylee and Hannah could come out and visit! And it was everything we all thought it would be- Kids were entertained by the Aunts, Gma played with the baby, and I got to rest. There was lots of:
snuggling and playing with Aunt Haylee
 playing games on Gma's phone

Reading stories
Pool playin'
 
Outside playing 
 Snuggling with Grandma
Aunt wrestling
 Walk taking
Ice cream eating
 MORE Grandma snuggling
Fountain splashing
Nap taking
Crepe eating
Weidro being


Steak n' shake enjoying

 Nose pickin'
Coolin' off
and even MORE Grandma snuggling

And we're SO excited to go live with them for 6 months so we can do it all over again!!