Monday, August 6, 2012

Tres Leches

(If you are not comfortable with breastfeeding pictures, I suggest you read no further ;) )

Just had to share because this made me laugh! I sat down to feed Alivya and both kids sat down next to me to feed their babies too. Isaac says "let me get my 'things' out too". Too funny!

6 comments:

derek and michelle said...

That is hilarious!!!! I love it.

Unknown said...

Oh man... I love this.

Meggin said...

I am obsessed with the title of this post--you crack me up!!

Nichols Family said...

Awesome! Amelia did the same thing once. I looked over at her when I heard her say, "you have to open your mouth wide, sweet baby." Good thing your kiddos have such a great mother to model. ;)

Bret&Amberly said...

That is stinkin' funny, love those cute kids!

Bret&Amberly said...

That is stinkin' funny, love those cute kids!