Saturday, November 2, 2013

Happy 6th birthday Isaac!

Isaac had a birthday shout hooray!
 We had a really low-key family party on the actual day of his birthday, then had a birthday party today with a few friends. He's lucky to have some pretty great ones!
 He loves all things superhero now, but mainly batman. So naturally we went with a slight batman theme for the day. I'm not gonna lie when I say I am pretty impressed I pulled off his cake since I did not inherit my mothers amazing cake decorating skills. We took the boys to All-star Adventures, a local arcade and fun center. Then they came back for pizza, cake and ice cream. But really, they could have played with legos and wrestled for a couple hours and been just fine!






The funnies part was when Isaac got silly string and none of the boys knew what that was. So naturally we made them line up and I showed them :)

4 comments:

Beth said...

I think that cake looks amazing, Heather! Looks like a happy birthday for him! I'm glad you are posting more often; you are great and I like seeing what you guys are up to!

Janice said...

he's looking so grown up! I too am glad when you post;)

Seantae Jackson said...

Way to go on the cake!!!! It looks awesome! I've got 3 to make in the next month- want to come do them?! He looks like it was a happy birthday!!

Brandon and Jennifer said...

I love that he loves batman