Sunday, January 3, 2016

Catching up!

This past week I came to my blog and got stuck for EVER looking at pictures. My kids kept asking me to retell stories and show them pictures of when they were little. It was so much fun to look back and see how blessed we are in our lives! I can't wait to get the blog turned into a book. I decided then and there that I wanted to try to blog every week, weather anyone else reads it or not. So rather than try to catch up on the past 2 YEARS I'll just start with last week. I mean, nothing that exciting could have happened in 2 years anyway, right? ;)

Liv had a preschool Christmas party and they told the story of Jesus' birth and made these cute little gingerbread nativities. It was so sweet! 
 Wiseman- Dallin, Angel- Brielle, Joseph-Trevor, Mary-Reagan, Angel- Liv, Shepherd- Dylan



We also went on a little carriage ride around a shopping center. It was pretty cold out, and we waited longer in line than we were actually on the ride for, but the kids loved it and we created memories. Win. 




 Reindeer pancakes for breakfast during Christmas break :)

 Christmas Eve Jammies!


Christmas morning.......






(Just keeping it real here....)

2 comments:

Nichols Family said...

Ha! Great minds think alike. ;) I just got on my own blog for the first time in forever. (Insert Frozen song playing in the back of your mind!) I love seeing how grown up your kiddos are looking.

Seantae Jackson said...

Hello! I've decided to join the blogging world again! I did the same thing... There's no way I have time to catch up on two years... But I can start with now! Your family is getting so big! And my guess the next one is a boy... 2 of each would be great, right?!