I'm attempting to put a video on our blog, but it is taking forever to download so I hope that it works. This is from the night Isaac was born. He was only a few minutes old. If anybody knows a faster way to download videos, your advice would be greatly appreciated.
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
so cute!! can we come visit tomorrow sometime? if not, i totally understand. um, about fast video upload, if you have a google account (which i think you have to to use blogger??) you can upload the video on google videos (it's the same as youtube so make your video so it isn't searchable) and then adding a link to the video is faster, i think.
Oh my gosh he is adorable! Congratulations! This video seriously made me want to cry. I can't believe how fast time goes by, it seems like my little guy was just wearing that same stupid pink and blue hat. Haha! I even saved one. Let me know how your are doing, happy sleeping! That is such a drag that you went through labor AND a c-section! So not fair. Your baby is seriously a doll though. I am so happy for you!
CONGRATULATIONS! He is very cute! I'm way excited for you guys! Take Care!
He's a BIRD! Thanks for the video, it makes the pain of our 1500 mile distance more bearable!
I am going to be in the berg Tuesday night through Sunday. I would love to do pics for your little guy! Are you wanting to do the Christmas card thing or a newborn session? Feel free to call if you want- 435-770-8966.
Post a Comment