Welcome to the world! Its been so long since I've last seen you but I'm glad you're finally here! You've come to the best place and your parents are pretty cool too. But watch out! Your dad's kinda weird...
I like your brown hair! You sure are pretty :) You kind of have big hands, but don't worry, you'll grow into them. You know, even though we were the EXACT same size when we were born (8lb. 10oz., 21 in.), you are just so tiny. I'll have to be careful not to squash you!
I'm going to teach you everything like how to scream real loud to get what you want, how to make messes, and best of all how to make your parents do everything you say! But I don't think I'll have to train you too much because it looks like you already have your mom and dad wrapped around your cute little fingers!
This picture of us is great because we look real good together. Don't you think?
I got a little sleepy, so I decided to try your bed out. Its alright. But I'm sure you like to be held by everybody much more. Me too!
I'm glad that you and your mommy are doing so good. And I'm glad that you are here! We'll have lots of fun playing together. Can't wait until you come home!
Love, Isaac
2 comments:
That was so cute, you're so funny. She's beautiful!
I think her hands a very delicate. Her fingers are so slender. Cute blog. You can use the pictures for their wedding video.
Post a Comment