Here they are folks! For your viewing pleasure, Isaac's brand-spankin' new, sharp lookin' (and feelin'), makes-your-mouth-drool teeth! They have both finally broken through and we can finally stop whining! He looks more like a 6 month old than before now. He loves to chew on everything, and still the slobber hasn't stopped!
AND...Some people are telling me that they can't read the words on my blog because of the background (in which case you may not even be reading this!) Can you just see polkadots, or can you see the brown and polkadots?
12 comments:
Ohhhh my goodness... He is too cute! I can't read your writing though. Its too lite against your back ground. Anyways... He is just precious.
So Cute! He is adorable! (but of course you already know that) I can't believe how big he is getting!
Hey Heather, I can see the brown background and it loads up every time... I'll talk to you soon and tell you one thing to try to fix it ;)
I can see the brown and the polka dots and I can read it just fine- so somebody's computer is playing tricks on them! Hee Hee. Anyway, super cute pics! Keep them coming!
~Chandi
Wow he is growing up fast. What a cutie!
I can read your blog fine. And I can see both the polka dots and the brown background. Do I pass the test? Your little boy is just way to adorable.
love the teeth! Ooh, I just want to hold him and love him up! I love reading your blog, you always make me smile with your words. I miss you! I can read your blog just fine too. Also, I found a baby the same size as Isaac today in Wallmart. He's 4 1/2 months and 20lbs:)
Can I just say that he is cute enough to be on a magazine (sometime I think that about my kids... but then I remember they're mine and wonder if anybody else feels the same) So, just to let you know, I feel the same about yours. He could be. Congratulations on the job! And your background is just brown to me, not dots.
He is the cutest little guy ever ,I can't read the words either, can't wait to see more pics of you and corey, you're little famliy is darling
He needs to be a baby model!
Dad brought up your page in front of me, and he only sees the photos and the words are very light. He did get the dots, but not brown background. I have no idea why, but thought you'd like to know.
Mom
Hey Heather I don't know why some people don't get your solid background behind the words but you may want to try just switching it to a solid color, going back to how it was to begin with in the code. Just a thought, I don't know if it would help. But it loads up every time for me, and it looks great!
Post a Comment