Dear Mr. Mower Man-
Why must you always mow our lawn during nap time? Don't get me wrong, you do a great job, but your mower is older than dirt and louder than a bomb. It makes the beautiful antique glasses sitting atop my windowsill shake and rattle, not to mention the entire apartment complex. So now, I am awake, writing you this letter and my son sleeps in the pack and play, gently tucked in the bathroom. Yes, the bathroom. Where no sound can be heard by your abnoxious mower. Please either get a new mower or come later. Preferably both. Thank you.
Friday, June 6, 2008
Dear Mr. Mower Man
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You are so funny....
And I DO hope your mower man gets a new maching and new time...
Don't you hate that?
When we wree managing the house, I used to HATE, HATE it when the school would do fireworks after shows at the stadium because it was half a block away and our house would SHAKE, Jenna would wake up, and it drove me nuts! :) So, I hear ya!
Haha that's great. Annoying for you though. I hate it when people (usually guys that want to act cool) are playing around on their motorbikes and they keep revving up their engines and they go back and forth in front of your house especially while your kid is sleeping. Erg... Agrivates me to the center core. Hope it gets better for you though.
You are so funny! Maybe you should soak the grass everyday so it is too wet to mow, and then he would have to wait.
that is SO funny... sorry you didn't get a good nap in, but hey at least you found a quiet place for your boy! Hope you cleaned the bathroom! hahahaha... love you
heh heh heh we feel your pain!
Post a Comment