I was blog-stalking and found these. I got a pretty good laugh out of them! Click on the picture to enlarge if you can't read them.
O my gosh, If that is not a dream Husband I don't know what is, Ha ha, I love the garbage one, jason always calls to tell me he forgot to take it out,
That's too funny
I WISH:)
Those are hilarious! Oh my. I freakin love that. haha I actually get about 5 of those per week-I'm lucky I know. Gotta love him.
My Mom has a book with all those in it! So funny.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
O my gosh, If that is not a dream Husband I don't know what is, Ha ha, I love the garbage one, jason always calls to tell me he forgot to take it out,
That's too funny
I WISH:)
Those are hilarious! Oh my. I freakin love that. haha I actually get about 5 of those per week-I'm lucky I know. Gotta love him.
My Mom has a book with all those in it! So funny.
Post a Comment