Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I forgot

So its late (well, for me) and Cory is studying his life away for midterms. Sometimes I don't like school, darn it. Stop taking my husband away! But anyway, while I was perusing my "pictures" file out of boredom, I stumbled across this event! Naturally, I had to post it.

For Cory's birthday, we had a little shin-dig with our friends the Thomas'. It was a perfect intimate party with homemade chili, cornbread, cider and carving pumpkins. And of course homemade pumpkin (looking) cupcakes. What a way to celebrate 25 years of life (on a budget).

Makes my dollar store decoration look cooler than it really is.
They were orange, I promise. You just can't see it.
Darling Haley. L-o-v-e her.

Don't exactally know what he's doing here, but pretty sure he's about ready to blow out all of those candles crammed onto one teeny cupcake. (One or more persons may or may not have gotten burned in the lighting process)

Carving the masterpieces.

And eating them.

Voila! The third one is carved, kinda. You just can't see it. Its a new technique.

3 comments:

Rach said...

fun! i cant believe that the Thomas' baby is already here...i guess it makes total sence since i left like forever ago.

Cassandra, James and Madison& Eli said...

how much fun!!

Danelle Grossnickle said...

You are such a cupcake! Ha ha!