If I ever had to describe my perfect day, it would be today! Seriously, it was like it was my birthday.
This morning Cory and I got to go to breakfast ALONE while the inlaws watched the little man.
After fruit topped french toast and an omlet, I mosied myself over to here to get a full body massage (present from Mothers day...just saving it for the right time).
And after pure bliss, we were treated to lunch here.
After way too much food we went shopping....for 6 hours. Heaven? Almost.
Finally, after sore feet (which need a new massage) we went here for dinner.
And soon, I will be snuggling with my hunk of burning love, watching home movies.
Perfect. He loves me so.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
PERFECT day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
ROCKIN' DAY FOR SURE! HOORAY!
soooo lucky! i haven't ever had a day like this with shem... not once! we're going to have to work on that... hahahaha :0
Wow, was there any special occasion!? Sounds like an awesome day and you deserve a perfect day like that! Where do I sign up?! =)
I am glad you had a good day with your hunny!
what a wonderful day! it's nice to have a break every once in a while!
How fun! Now you know what empty-nesters do all the time [yeah, right]
Aww soo lucky!
You are spoiled my dear!:)
Post a Comment