I've been such a slacker and haven't peeked in on blogs for a while, but I LOVE your cute background and your new family pic on the side. Isaac looks SO ADORABLE in that little sweater - yay!!! You look so cute too! Hot mama! Love and miss ya~ ~Chandi
Heather-you are so gorgeous! That picture of the three of you is so pretty. And I'm with you...do whatever you can to keep your kid happy and yourself sane.
6 comments:
Holy crap, I love you Heather! You are a great mom, and I bet he was sugar highed for awhile after that!!! hahahaha!!!
That is way too funny...no I would never have thought of that particular technique!
I've been such a slacker and haven't peeked in on blogs for a while, but I LOVE your cute background and your new family pic on the side. Isaac looks SO ADORABLE in that little sweater - yay!!! You look so cute too! Hot mama! Love and miss ya~
~Chandi
You're AWESOME!
That is too cute...Thanks for the christmas card. We are going to miss you guys!
Heather-you are so gorgeous! That picture of the three of you is so pretty. And I'm with you...do whatever you can to keep your kid happy and yourself sane.
Post a Comment