I think those popsicle holders are so funny. Aren't they supposed to prevent messes?!?! It does look like you are having beautiful weather.
I am LOVING this weather too! Love the blog! The popsicle picture is adorable :)
it's rainy here on the east coast. :( . . . but i'm loving the cute pics of isaac. he's too CUTE!!
awww, so cute. loved the little lake picture, love that little boy, and you!:) enjoy the sunshine
Yes, just as much. We live in our diapers as well. It makes for much happier (and more tired) boys! Oh, I keep forgetting to call you... all those dates are a no go for us... I'm so sorry! I'm sure we'll figure something out sometime!
YES! And WELCOME sun!
lol that looks like one YUMMY popsicle!!! ha! that Issac is such a cutie! :) yay for summer time!! Woohoo!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I think those popsicle holders are so funny. Aren't they supposed to prevent messes?!?! It does look like you are having beautiful weather.
I am LOVING this weather too! Love the blog! The popsicle picture is adorable :)
it's rainy here on the east coast. :( . . . but i'm loving the cute pics of isaac. he's too CUTE!!
awww, so cute. loved the little lake picture, love that little boy, and you!:) enjoy the sunshine
Yes, just as much. We live in our diapers as well. It makes for much happier (and more tired) boys! Oh, I keep forgetting to call you... all those dates are a no go for us... I'm so sorry! I'm sure we'll figure something out sometime!
YES! And WELCOME sun!
lol that looks like one YUMMY popsicle!!! ha! that Issac is such a cutie! :) yay for summer time!! Woohoo!
Post a Comment