Friday, June 5, 2009

Compared to you....

Everyday I ask Cory "Am I bigger than her?" or "look at this picture. Am I bigger?" Poor guy gets those loaded questions ALL the time. So I thought I'd do a little comparison myself.


With Isaac, I was 17 1/2 weeks along and today I'm 15 1/2 weeks with baby #2. Now you've gotta factor in that I'm wearing a tighter shirt today, so maybe, just maybe thats why I'm the same size. But I gotta admit, I'm smaller than I thought, thank heavens, or this could get ugly. But hey, two weeks ahead of what I was with Isaac isn't bad, is it?

(In no way do you have to comment and feel like you have to answer this semi-loaded question yourself...haha!)

7 comments:

Amiee said...

You look so cute! I love little pregnant bellies! You do look about the same as you were with Isaac though. Not that it's a bad thing at all...you look great!!

Callie, Shawn and Braxton said...

Haha, Shawn went through the same thing!! You look about the same, but still cute!! I hope you guys are feeling better.

Brandon and Jennifer said...

Listen lady... you are having a BABY!!! NUMBER TWO none the less. So stop complaining! hahaha you are adorable! I can't wait... for my own!

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

I think you look adorable! And it is about the same...which in the later teen weeks it all looks the same. All you have is a little baby bump! SO cute!

Cassandra, James and Madison& Eli said...

Your soo cute! I didn't really realize just how close to birthdays your littlw ones will have till I looked at the dates on the pictures.. Fun time... Jealous!

Danelle Grossnickle said...

You look fabulous..end of story!

Janice said...

wow, you got lots of comments!:) just because I'm your mother I don't have to say this...you look beautiful and not big at all!!!!!