Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 09

I don't know if I can type straight, what with the sugar coma I'm still under from this weekend. We sure made the most of this halloween now that Isaac can actually understand whats going on.

We went down to Utah to celebrate with the fam, and the night we got there headed over to the school my MIL works at to do us a little trick-or-treating. I guess the staff get together and does a little thing for their families and grandkids, so we greatly benefited! It was really fun because you could let the kids run in the halls from door to door and not have to worry about a thing.

Our little tiger

Getting the hang of this candy finding thing

The teachers would decorate their doors and leave a bucket of candy our front. Too cute!

Cory showing off his mad investigating skills.

Saturday all the cousins who were around (miss ya Texas Birds!) ganged up to conquer the neighborhood, or one street of it anyway! They all had so much fun, and were so stinkin' cute to watch!

I figure I'd better make the most of my being pregnant this season, so I decided to dress up too! Cory scrounged something together last minute, and Isaac wasn't quite sure of it!

The brothers- Super Bird (or boy?), Cory the....., and Tyson the old lady

We were a sight to see!

Isaac's first door, and he did great!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I LOVE the 8 ball!! Such a good idea. Issac looks cute as well... as always :)

Rachel Holloway said...

SUCH a cute idea with your costume! Looks like a complete success of a halloween!

Candace said...

AW, first year really trick or treating is so exciting!!!

The Birds said...

Fun times!