Thursday, November 12, 2009

Update

Thank you to all my dear sweet friends, and your words of encouragement!
It means more than you will ever know.

Today has gone much better. Cory and I went on a much needed looonnnggg date. I got some pretty things and we ate yummy food.

Now if all of those things don't cure near insanity, I don't know what does.

4 comments:

Janice said...

you have some good friends who love you, an adorable, exhausting all be it normal 2 year old boy, and a husband who dotes on you. Lucky you! And I too believe it's okay to vent, especially to your friends:) the countdown is on, and FYI, if you lived closer to your mother and sisters you'd have instant babysitters nearly any day any time you want:) Hint hint:)

Brandon and Jennifer said...

And me...(added to Mama Janice's comment.) Cause I would watch your SWEET boy anytime to help me PASS my countdown... ONLY 170 DAYS TO GO!

Danelle Grossnickle said...

Hang in there cutie!

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to say hi!