Cute little bald head... I can't wait to see if Colston has hair or will be bald... <3
i really cant get over how much she looks like her broski.
I waste away hours just looking at my little guys bald head. She's adorable Heather!
she had hair. where'd it go? I love her big blue eyes. she just looks so happy! I wanna play with her!!!!!
She really reminds me of cory in this pic! Too cute!
I have a confession- your blog is totally making me cry! You are such a good mom, I am so terrified to have 2 i mean seriously, but you just do such a good job. Keep it up! Your lucky kids!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cute little bald head... I can't wait to see if Colston has hair or will be bald... <3
i really cant get over how much she looks like her broski.
I waste away hours just looking at my little guys bald head. She's adorable Heather!
she had hair. where'd it go? I love her big blue eyes. she just looks so happy! I wanna play with her!!!!!
She really reminds me of cory in this pic! Too cute!
I have a confession- your blog is totally making me cry! You are such a good mom, I am so terrified to have 2 i mean seriously, but you just do such a good job. Keep it up! Your lucky kids!
Post a Comment