Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cheese ball

Gosh, I just love my husband. (yep, this is all about him, and may get a little cheesy)

Not that he's not awesome everyday, but today he was exceptionally great. And if I didn't give a public thank you, well, I would be very ungrateful (sounds a little like testimony meeting...)

Thanks for getting off of work early and surprising me. I LOVE having you home.

Thank you for also surprising us with a huge tin of popcorn...my favorite.

Thank you for reassuring me that when I went to my Relief Society meeting tonight, that everything was going to be ok at the house.

Thank you for keeping things under control while I was gone, even when it was far beyond ok.

You are awesome.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

popcorn is amazing! and i'm so glad Corey is too!

Janice said...

I have to admit I'm curious as to what "far beyond" means exactly:) You're both amazing!!!!

A little Birdie... said...

Far beyond= Audrey screaming for an hour and a half straight, no stopping and not even a bath would fix it. Poor Isaac just wanted attention and just kept being whiney and getting in the way. NOt a fun night for them.

tacy said...

What a great husband!!