Before his naps we sing him songs, and lately he's wanted to make them up. This is how they usually go:
"That new clock* song, the new clock* song
Don't worry about it. Just get a new clock* song."
Where does he come up with this stuff?!
*Alternate between the wall, the blinds, Audrey and the bed.
4 comments:
The things they say are SO precious. Can you believe how fast time flies by?
I decided I really liked having Isaac here in Rexburg for a whole lot more reasons than just that our kids got to play together, but also to know what to look forward too with Jackson. Jackson is now talking! He is saying all the words and talking the way Isaac did when we first met you at the beginning of the summer. I remember Isaac would always bring a toy on our walks, or to the park. NOW Jackson always has some jeep, or horse, or something that he has to tote along everywhere! I can't wait until he can talk well enough to make up his own song!!!
PS we miss you like CRAZY! I was looking at the pictures I took the day you left...boo hoo hoo, I mean really I just haven't let myself stop to think about it b/c I knew it would make me so sad! I miss you. Maybe I should blog it!!
Too Cute!! Love your guts little guy!
Post a Comment