We are here:
(in case you didn't catch on, my home where I grew up. Beautiful ain't she?)
and loving it! My cute little sister is getting baptized this weekend, and we wouldn't miss it for the world! So the kids and I packed up and flew out here. To say I was nervous flying by myself with a toddler and an infant would be an understatement!!
Killing time, seeing if we could spy airplanes.
"Here we go!" He was SO excited to fly in an airplane, it was hilarious! And he did so well. So proud of my little man!
Buzz (yep, from easter. See who won?) and new toys. Must haves for flying.
And this little monkey did extremely well. Exceeded all my expectations. Rose to the challenge. You name it. She rocked. Only cried a few short times, and gave everyone who passed the cheesiest grins (almost complete with two brand spankin' new teeth!) and babbles.
Luckily we got the whole row on the plane to ourselves so we had some elbow room. People were so helpful and to be honest, I needed it! Some things I can look back and laugh at now:
-Isaac screaming through the terminal because he wanted a muffin instead of a bagel
-me accidentally flashing the guy across the aisle from me while feeding Audrey
-Isaac soaking through his diaper, leaving a gigantic puddle of you know what on his chair.
-changing him in that tiny airplane aisle, and not noticing his diaper riding up his crack'
-walking through PDX toting along a toddler with no pants. Awesome stares :)
My friend was so nice and had her baby 3 1/2 weeks early just so I could see him while I was here! Isn't she great?! Colston McCreedy was born last night, and I got to go visit his tiny little self today and goodness, he is handsome! And Jen makes us all look bad...she was laughing while she was pushing him (for a whole 15 minutes!) and up and walking around today. Make it look like it took some effort girl! (Oh and don't worry. She's still attending her baby shower on Saturday. Honestly)
Telicia & Evelyne, Audrey & I, Jen & Colston
Other things we've been enjoying: Trains (at least 4 times a day)...attention from Hannah (and grandma and Haylee)...shopping....and this is only day two!!!


and loving it! My cute little sister is getting baptized this weekend, and we wouldn't miss it for the world! So the kids and I packed up and flew out here. To say I was nervous flying by myself with a toddler and an infant would be an understatement!!
Luckily we got the whole row on the plane to ourselves so we had some elbow room. People were so helpful and to be honest, I needed it! Some things I can look back and laugh at now:
-Isaac screaming through the terminal because he wanted a muffin instead of a bagel
-me accidentally flashing the guy across the aisle from me while feeding Audrey
-Isaac soaking through his diaper, leaving a gigantic puddle of you know what on his chair.
-changing him in that tiny airplane aisle, and not noticing his diaper riding up his crack'
-walking through PDX toting along a toddler with no pants. Awesome stares :)
Other things we've been enjoying: Trains (at least 4 times a day)...attention from Hannah (and grandma and Haylee)...shopping....and this is only day two!!!
3 comments:
you're house looks like it could be on the cover of a card or something!
Way to go for tackling flying alone with 2 kids! Hope you're having fun!
How fun! I'm impressed that you were able to take two kids on a plane! Well done!
Post a Comment