I LOVE this post. I wish we lived CLOSER.... can't wait to see you in JUNEEEE
How precious! Your little girl is adorable by the way.
Holy Cow I can't believe how much Audrey looks like Cory. What a fun little outing. You guys are too cute :)
So I've tried calling no joke, ten times. Texted u and still nothing. It says that u are "unavailable". How true.Ps the pic of audry down below on her tummy, seriously a little Isaac ( and I use the word "little" loosly) :)we miss u guys already, why can't we be neighbors again???
You guys have the cutest family!!
look at all those cute smiling faces! please come live closer:)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I LOVE this post. I wish we lived CLOSER.... can't wait to see you in JUNEEEE
How precious! Your little girl is adorable by the way.
Holy Cow I can't believe how much Audrey looks like Cory. What a fun little outing. You guys are too cute :)
So I've tried calling no joke, ten times. Texted u and still nothing. It says that u are "unavailable". How true.
Ps the pic of audry down below on her tummy, seriously a little Isaac ( and I use the word "little" loosly) :)
we miss u guys already, why can't we be neighbors again???
You guys have the cutest family!!
look at all those cute smiling faces! please come live closer:)
Post a Comment